Fire Damaged Home

What is a Public Adjuster?

We work for you, not the insurance company

There are three types of insurance claim adjusters: Staff, Independent, and Public Adjusters. Only Public Adjusters work for you, the policy holder, in the negotiation of insurance claims. A qualified Public Adjuster should be licensed and bonded, knowledgeable about insurance policy terms and coverages, the insurance claim and appraisal process, and construction.



  • No obligation insurance claim and policy reviews

  • Claims adjusting services and consulting

  • Insurance appraisal

You deserve an expert

Your insurance company has a claims adjuster; shouldn't you?

Let Parker Public Adjusting take the guesswork out of your insurance claim. Our experienced, licensed and bonded Public Adjusters will work to help you receive a fair settlement.


Who we serve

  • Homeowners and Property Investors

  • Business and Commercial Property Owners

  • Clients of Contractors, Attorneys, Homeowners' Associations and Real Estate Agents

Contact Us

Get a second (or first) opinion

© 2017 Parker Public Adjusting

  • Facebook Social Icon

Proudly serving the following areas of Minnesota and the Twin Cities:
The counties of: Carver, Hennepin, Anoka, Ramsey, Dakota, Wright, Scott, Washington, Sherburne
The cities of: Minneapolis, St. Paul, Wayzata, Shorewood, Excelsior, Minnetonka, Shoreview, Plymouth, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Deephaven, Woodbury, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Lakeville, Eagan, Maple Grove, Coon Rapids, Mounds View, Waconia, Mound, Tonka Bay, Burnsville, Blaine, Albertville, Apple Valley, Maplewood, Shakopee, Richfield, Roseville, Inver Grove Heights, Prior Lake, Edina, White Bear Lake, Chaska, Woodbury, New Brighton, Golden Valley, New Hope, Columbia Heights, St. Michael, Robbinsdale, Medina and many more